Courses - Timetable Term 022023
If you want to start learning French from the bottom up, you’ve come to the right place!
These 10-week classes are designed to give students an ‘aperçu’, introduction to French language. Have a nice time discovering French with us!
Wednesday evening (Online) – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- You understand and you know how to use some very simple familiar expressions that help you satisfy basic needs (ordering something to drink or eat for instance).
- You know how to answer simple questions, like what is your name, or where do you live?
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A1.1 (Hybrid) – Wednesday (physical) 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm & Friday (online) 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
A1.2 (Physical) – Sunday 9:30 am to 12:30 pH
- You understand common sentences that are widely used (e.g. personnal information, questions about shopping, about your immediate environment…)
- You successfully communicate about simple tasks, familiar topics and matters of immediate need.
- You are quickly lost as soon as the topic gets more complex or unfamiliar. People speaking too fast also represent a problem.
A2.1 (Online) – Monday & Tuesday 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
A2.2 (Hybrid) – Thursday (Physical) 6:15 pm to 8:15 pm & Saturday (physical) 9:00 am to 10:00 am
A2.3 (Physical) – Saturday 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- You understand anything that is said clearly and refers to pretty standard terms (work, education, hobbys, etc).
- Travelling through a French speaking country should be easy and unproblematic.
- You successfully communicate about familiar topics and things you are interested in.
- You can describe events, experiences, goals and provide arguments to support your ideas.
- You understand the essential content of any abstract or pratical communication, even in a complex text with a link to your job and speciality.
- You are at ease to communicate in a spontaneous way. You can work in French and there will be not hiccups in your communication with French people.
- You can express yourself in a clear and detailed way on a wide range of topics. You can give your opinion on current affairs and outline the drawbacks and advantages of doing anything.
Based on your particular needs and learning objectives, private classes are a great way to get customized one-on-one instruction at your own pace.
From Tuesday to Friday only.
10.00AM to 3.00PM