Courses - Timetable Term 032022
If you want to start learning French from the bottom up, you’ve come to the right place!
These 10-week classes are designed to give students an ‘aperçu’, introduction to French language. Have a nice time discovering French with us!
Saturday morning (on-site) – 10:15 am to 12:15 pm
- You understand and you know how to use some very simple familiar expressions that help you satisfy basic needs (ordering something to drink or eat for instance).
- You know how to answer simple questions, like what is your name, or where do you live?
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A1.1 (on-site) – Thursday 6:15 pm to 8:15 pm & Saturday 9:00 am to 10:00 am
A1.2 (on-site) – Saturday 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
A1.2 (online) – Tuesday 06:30 pm to 8:00 pm & Friday 06:30 pm to 8:00 pm
A2.1 (online) – Wednesday 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm & Friday 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
A2.2 (hybride) – Thursday (Online) 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm & Saturday (on-site) 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- You understand anything that is said clearly and refers to pretty standard terms (work, education, hobbys, etc).
- Travelling through a French speaking country should be easy and unproblematic.
- You successfully communicate about familiar topics and things you are interested in.
- You can describe events, experiences, goals and provide arguments to support your ideas.
- You understand the essential content of any abstract or pratical communication, even in a complex text with a link to your job and speciality.
- You are at ease to communicate in a spontaneous way. You can work in French and there will be not hiccups in your communication with French people.
- You can express yourself in a clear and detailed way on a wide range of topics. You can give your opinion on current affairs and outline the drawbacks and advantages of doing anything.